Here you will find reviews I’ve done.
I mostly choose the books to review myself, but if according to the reviews and my writings, you think I might be interested in your book, you can contact me about it.
If you do, expect the following:
- I’m mostly short of time. If you need a review on short notice, I’m not who you are looking for.
- I do honest reviews. I’m an author myself and you can be sure I will not intentionally do negative reviews. Still, if there is something I didn’t like, I will mention it. Just as the strengths.
- If I have enough time, I will send a private response as well including any or all or the following: typos, grammatical errors, how (in my opinion) the book good be better in story/language/editing/etc. In short: constructive criticism.
- Quoleena Sbrocca – Rayne: Luminescence [2016-02-25]
- Soon: Terry Brooks – The Sword of Shannara [~2016-03-18]